Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Random Good Stuff

Have I mentioned that I love to watch cartoons.  


Most of my favorites are by Disney, such as Sleeping Beauty.  I've also had my fair share of viewing Saturday morning cartoons and loved watching Jem,  ThunderCats, Transformers, She-Ra, Strawberry Shortcake, Herself the Elf, Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, Inspector Gadget, and Voltron.  I could go on and on with this list especially now that I am watching many more cartoons courtesy of my little man.  


In all honesty, little man may be watching a cartoon but its usually his parents that are engrossed in the show.  For example, we've been watching Phineas and Ferb since little man was an infant.  When I mean we, I mean mi esposo and I, and we LOVE IT.  Its cute, its fun, its not inappropriate and we enjoy it.  A definite win for us all.  


In honor of Independence Day, which should be full of fun and a slight throwback to the my 80's childhood here is some random good stuff....Phineas, Ferb and Dad performing one of my favorites....She's got an alien heart!  


No comments: