There are so many wonderful blessings that God has given me lately that I need to stand on my makeshift soap box and shout out to him and the world with a big "Thank YOU!"
- I turned 36...Wow! I made it to 36 and have a head of hair with just a few stray white hairs, which reminds me I need to make a hair appointment. :) Thank you God for another year, may I live this year to do everything to your glory. Lord help me to hold my tongue and to remember to stop and see and hear your blessings every day.
- My little man is growing leaps and bounds. Mi esposo often says, its as if we are living with a new person every couple of months and its true. Last month he became a master at sitting and now this month he's turning his attention to standing. Help me Lord, he's going to walk soon, I just know it. I'm both scared and excited at the same time, help me to remember he's in your hands and will be just fine.
Photo courtesy of my sister
By the way her first craft fair was a success, way to go pretty lady!!!
- My family...We've had a couple of scares this year and have banded together to help one another. Dear Lord thank you for the wonderful support system you provided me. My mother and sister, you have both been there for all of my weird and frantic questions on my little man, thank you!!! My brother and brother-in-law, they are both so happy to have a little man in their midst against all the women in the family. They smile so brightly whenever they see my son that it in turns lights up my heart, thank you God!
- Adjustments......Luna and Hagrid, my kitties, have adjusted rather nicely to my little man, and have both also grown attached to my mother, who was before absolutely terrified of cats but now loves them to pieces. Thank you God for helping my mother over her fear. My job, that I have one and can pay the bills and although I'm still an integral member of the office, I've been allowed to work from home one day a week, while that day is often a bit harder then at the office I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world since I'm able to spend time with my baby and do my work at the same time so give me the dirty diapers along with processing payroll any day!!!!! My to do list, make it but don't live it. Certain things happen during the day that change everything and its okay!
- My best friend, while she may be far from us in body, is always close in spirit and remembers my little man all the time which means the world to me.
- Mi esposo, who doesn't complain when I shake him awake at night asking him to take care of our baby because mommy can't keep her eyes open anymore. He's a super trooper and even does the dishes. Love you!