Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My sister's hard work

I love my house.  I love to spend time there with mi esposo.  I love to clean it.  I love to decorate it. Most importantly I love to have my family over to celebrate with me, what are we celebrating oh anything as long as I get them to my house. 

Apparently my love for my home has just shown through, or maybe I talk about it too much to my family, but someone noticed, my sister.  Well not only did she notice but she decided to make me this.....



...an embroidery of my home.  Isn't it just delightful. It makes me smile just thinking about it. 


Let's zoom in shall we....notice the stone front, my windows, my shutters, my red door which is concealed by the storm door (oh she captured that too), oh and the best part are the marigolds, one of my favorites.  Little did sister know but this year I'm going to buy lots and lots of them and sprinkle them all around my home just as she has them above.  I can't wait.  For now my embroidered home sits atop my mantel along with her other creations...


Jane, my dolly is to the left, and my cute red bird is all the way to the back of the photo. 

Thank you sister and thanks for the lovely photos too, now I have my embroidered home as my background on my work computer so I can gaze at it all day.

Thank you my dear, I love it!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Citino said...

I'm so glad that you like it, my darling :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Your family is just bursting with creativity and talent!!!