Saturday, February 21, 2009

perfecting my flaws through crafting

I'm a perfectionist. I like everything to be just so. If it isn't, for example, if I don't have all the necessary supplies or I don't have the time I believe is needed to complete a project or make a sucessful start at it, I won't do it. Have I also mention I'm a procrastinator, but then who isn't (passing the buck = self defense mechanisim).

I'm trying to overcome these flaws and turn them into something positive. How... I'm still working on it :) but fear not I'll figure something out. Oddly enough crafting is helping me with my vices. I made a list of all the crafts I would like to do, fun stuff for myself and great gifts for others, I have been able to get a good bit done, and on time too! My latest project a bag for my niece for her birthday which just passed, don't worry I made the bag in time so I think I'm off to a good start so far!

No comments: