Thursday, August 15, 2013

Crayon Holder - Girly Style

A pretty little lady turned one this month and we were all invited to celebrate with her and her family.  I was going to go the traditional route and buy her a clothes when I spoke to her father and inspiration struck.  We had a funny chat about sizes and he said no, please no clothes, so it was back to the drawing board.  Then inspiration struck, I could create an artsy gift and make a girly version of the crayon holder I had made for VDub, get some finger paints and poster board for a huge baby creation/crafty gift!  Plus I would get to use some of my girly saved-up fabric stash too, including PINK!

I stumbled upon the perfect fabric in my collection.....Cupcakes!!!!




I think it turned out soo cute but guess what, I forgot to take a picture of it with the WASHABLE Crayons.  ARGH!!!  Next time.

After I assembled the gift, I headed into the kitchen to make 4 dozen Smores Cookies  since her mommy liked them.  As I was baking VDub and his daddy raced in and stole some cookies so I made an  additional batch while they both devoured their plunder. 


No comments: