Friday, December 3, 2010

Entering the Third Trimester

I can now be found….
  • launching myself from bed in the morning
  • sticking my head out to get a glimpse of my feet over my belly to be sure my shoes match
  • cutting out patterns for toys for my baby
  • fighting with the cats as they try and steal the ribbon from my craft room for my baby's new toys
  • shopping for christmas gifts now and starting up my christmas card before it gets too late to do it and I'm just bigger and tired all the time;
but mostly I'm just waiting, waiting for this little guy to get here and turn my world upside down.

2 comments:

Frank said...

Don't worry the holidays (Christmas and New Years) will be here so fast and then it will just be a few more weeks! And then it will be all about baby.......

Jenny Citino said...

You look lovely too, my dear. And I agree with Frank, baby will be here before you know :)

Tell him to watch out for his bobo's though ....